1. General information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following data privacy notice, we explain how we handle personal data provided by you when you visit our website and/or use our services. Personal data means all information that relates to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses or user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Tel.: 08141/28 1–0
Fax: 08141/28 2–1199
The Fürstenfeldbruck town administration is a legal entity under public law. It is represented by its mayor.
(3) Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or at the above address adding “Data Protection Officer” / ”Mr. Christian Kieser”
2. Rights of the data subject
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data relating to you
- right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) to your personal data as processed by us;
- right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or completion of personal data relating to you that is processed by us;
- right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR) of personal data relating to you that is processed by us unless such processing is necessary in the exceptional circumstances outlined in Art. 17 (3) GDPR;
- right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
- right to notification (Art. 19 GDPR)
- right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- right to withdraw consent that has previously been given to us (Art. 7 (3) GDPR).
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out based on the consent before its withdrawal.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These authorities are the protection commissioners for the respective German federal states. You will find the competent contacts listed, for example, on the following website: https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/index.html
(3) Right to object to the processing of your personal data
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to such processing. This is the case when the processing is not specifically necessary to fulfill a contract with you, as outlined by us in the corresponding description of each function. If you choose to exercise this right to object, we will ask you to give reasons as to why you do not wish for us to process your personal data in the manner carried out by us. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the processing operation or, alternatively, present you with our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing our processing operation.
You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. Please use the following contact information to inform us about your objection to marketing:
Tel.: 08141/28 1–0
Fax: 08141/28 2–1199
3. Data security
As we take the security of your personal data seriously, your personal data is transmitted via a secure SSL and/or TLS encryption system/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) and its predecessor SSL (Secure Socket Layer) are protocols used to encrypt online data transmissions. We use these to protect your personal data against third-party access. When your browser bar shows
“https//:” or the padlock symbol, you can see that the connection is encrypted.
We have taken technical and organizational measures regarding our website and other systems in order to protect your data from being lost, destroyed, accessed, modified and distributed by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls, however, full protection against all risks is not possible.
4. Visiting our website
When you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we collect only personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a data file from our website, access data is collected and stored by default.
These records consist of:
- the page from which the data file was requested
- the name of the data file
- the date and time of the request
- the amount of data transmitted in each case
- the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether a file was transmitted or could not be found, etc.)
- a description of the type and version of the web browser used
- the operating system installed, the language of the operating system and the preset resolution,
- the IP address used.
We require this information in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security. We also analyze these records for internal statistical purposes and to support the technical administration of the website. Our legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the stated purposes of data collection.
5. Contacting us by email or using the contact form
1) When you contact us by email or via one of the contact forms on our website, we collect and store your personal data. It can be derived from the contact form which personal data is collected if you use it to contact us. When you contact us by email, we collect and store the following personal data: email address and content of email as well as any further data that is voluntarily provided.
(2) We process data provided by you only in order to deal with your contact enquiry. Our legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR and/or our legitimate interest in responding to your enquiry pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) Once its storage is no longer required, we will delete all personal data that has been collected in this connection. Should there be a statutory retention requirement, processing will be limited to this purpose. Our legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Other cookies remain on your computer and ensure that we recognize your device when you next visit (known as persistent or permanent cookies). Your system automatically deletes these cookies after a predetermined period of time, which differs from cookie to cookie.
(3) You can modify the way cookies are stored by changing your browser settings at any time. For example, you may refuse to accept cookies altogether, refuse to accept third-party cookies (cookies set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website that you are viewing) or individual ones and/or delete these cookies. Please note, however, that if you refuse or delete cookies from our website, you may not be able to use all of its functions. To protect your privacy, we recommend that you regularly delete the cookies from your device and browser history.
7. Analysis tools
Our website uses the following tracking measures, which enable us to analyze the use of our website and to regularly improve it. The statistics we collect allow us to improve our services and make them more attractive for you as a user. They also help us to measure the success of and optimize our advertising activities. Our legal basis for these activities is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR whereby our legitimate interest results from the previously stated purposes.
This website uses the WordPress analysis plugin “WP Statistics”. In order to help us analyze how users use the website, usage data (including your IP address masked by a hash algorithm) is transmitted to our server and stored for usage analysis purposes. No information about your use of the website will be passed on to third parties, no user profiles will be created and no cookies will be set.
8. Incorporation of other tools
Incorporation of OpenStreetMap
In order to display geographical data, we use the open source mapping tool “OpenStreetMap“ (OSM). OSM does not store any user data.
Incorporation of ReadSpeaker
ReadSpeaker is a reading service for web contents. When clicking the “Listen“-button the relevant text is transmitted to the ReadSpeaker server via the user IP producing an audio file which is transmitted back to the user IP via streaming. Immediately after delivery of the audio file, the process and the user IP address will be deleted from the ReadSpeaker server. ReadSpeaker does neither collect nor store data which can be used to identify a person. All services are carried out in Europe (Sweden). When using ReadSpeaker tool, technical cookies are stored on the device in order to keep the settings selected by the user (emphasis setting, font size, etc.). These cookies are deleted after the session and/or a certain period of time depending on their function (30 days max.). If ReadSpeaker is not activated, no cookies are stored on the device during your visit to the website.
Incorporation of Naviki
This website uses a service by Naviki allowing us to display interactive route planners directly on the website and to comfortably use the map function. This service is offered by beemo GmbH, Dortmunder Straße 47, 48155 Münster, a spin-off of Fachhochschule Münster (Münster University of Applied Science) (“Naviki“). When you visit our website, Naviki is informed that you have opened the relevant subpage of the website. The data mentioned above under item 4 of this statement (“Visiting our website”) is also transmitted. For more information regarding data protection at Naviki please visit:
9. Storage period of personal data
The storage period of personal data is dependent on the respective statutory retention period (i.e. retention periods in accordance with commercial and tax law). When the statutory retention periods expire, we delete the respective personal data as long as and insofar as the personal data is not necessary for the performance or initiation of a contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in storing the data.
10. Other ways in which we share data
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data and make this website available. We have carefully selected and commissioned these providers; they are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored. The legal basis for this is provided by Art. 28 GDPR:
This website is hosted by
(2) In addition, we share your personal data with third parties only in the following cases::
- when you have given us your express consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, or
- when there is a legal obligation to disclose the information in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, such as in connection with a criminal prosecution, or
- where disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f is necessary for the purpose of establishing or defending legal claims and/or exercising such rights, and where it cannot be assumed that disclosure is contrary to an overriding protectable interest on the part of the data subject.